Let's Get to Know Each Other
The in-home consultation is the first and most crucial step in our in-home care process at Texas Home Care Partners. We believe in developing relationships with our clients and their family. Our free in-home consultations are designed to allow us to get to know each other better, as well as develop a customized plan best suited to each situation.
With this consultation, you will learn more about Texas Home Care Partners and how we operate. In turn, we will learn more about your needs so that we can assign you the right caregiver. We believe it’s essential to provide you with a home care provider who is not only highly qualified but also best suited to your personality and interests. We believe this fosters a stress-free environment where your needs and expectations, as well as those of your family and loved ones, are met at every level of care.
During the consultation, we will assess information critical to developing a thorough home care plan that addresses physical, emotional, and social needs.
- Perform a home safety and fall prevention analysis and provide needed recommendations
- Assess any functional support needs, such as swallowing difficulties, unsteady gait, cognitive difficulties, and more
- Review medication list and schedule
- Review list of allergies
- Review special dietary needs
- Review care preferences, such as advanced directives, medical power of attorney, and more
- Obtain emergency contact and physician information
- Obtain information on other health care or therapy providers and schedules
- Learn any social, community, or religious activities for attendance
- Learn about spiritual care preferences, hobbies, or other special interests
- Review reporting preferences and obtain information releases
At Texas Home Care Partners, we are committed to helping our clients live with dignity and independence in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Through this service, we hope to provide peace of mind to family and loved ones so that they can focus on support, rather than care.