We're Always Growing Our Family
We are always ready to meet positive and compassionate home caregivers experienced in providing non-medical, in-home care for those in need. At Texas Home Care Partners, we provide excellent pay, flexible hours, and caring management. We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and we treat them accordingly.
As an in-home caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Companionship and conversation
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Mobility assistance
- General/misc. duties such as help with mail, calendar, pet care, and more.
In-home Caregiver applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A strong commitment to customer service and exceeding client wishes
- Current CPR certification
- Current TB test
- One year of experience as a caregiver or CNA certification
- Clean drug screen and background check
- Prefer home caregivers who are willing to support the client’s spirituality and faith traditions in coordination with their church or synagogue
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in a rewarding career as a home caregiver in the Austin or Houston area, then Texas Home Care Partners would like to hear from you.
Applying is easy
Austin – Simply fill out and submit this form, or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston – Simply email your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
Texas Home Care Partners is an independently owned, independently operated, and fully licensed home care agency in the state of Texas.